Our 'no compromise' approach to health, safety & quality
TUMU Timbers supplies products and services that meet or exceed customer requirements and expectations. As more industrial processes become automated, there is less tolerance for error. Products not built to specification can present health and safety risks and also costly delays to production schedules.
We won’t build products that don’t meet specifications. This is our quality standard; a standard we won’t compromise.
Our health and safety standards are proven by:
- ACC Workplace Safety Management Practices (WSMP) accredited at a tertiary level being the highest accreditation available. This is testament to the robustness of our internal health and safety systems.
- The commitment at all levels of the organisation to rigorous hazard management processes and procedures.
- A functional and proactive Health & Safety Committee.
Our quality standards are measured by:
- Using the latest technology and automation to minimise human error from the processing, grading, machining and assembly of products.
- Robust, quality control and non-conformance checking through every stage of the manufacturing process.
- Offering guaranteed supply for customers to ensure business continuity.
- Giving supply preference to NZ supplied and manufactured products.